Thursday, July 31, 2008

I Love You Mom!!!


My mom just found out that she has to go in for surgery, and along with a broken wrist...life probably is seeming pretty hard right. I am sorry Mom!!!

But, I just want you to know, Mom, that I love you, and our family has been praying for you everyday. I know that the surgery will go well, and you will be back to your old self in no time!!!!

We Love You Mom!!!!

By the way, when I think of Mom....this is the picture I get in my head....no joke...I am serious....this is the one! Love you Mom!!!


I think you were doing the "Mashed Potato"



1 comment:

The Jones :) said...

JJ that was great...I've been debating whether or not to put something on about Mom all day...and now that I see your's...I just might!! Thank you for sharing...that was really sweet...and I sure hope and pray that things will go well!! All we can do is pray...and have faith right!! I love you J
-Becki :)