I am saying goodbye to blogging.
I guess, for me, it is really fun to look at everyone else's blogs, but, not so fun to blog myself.
I am in the process of turning this into a book so we can enjoy it at home.
I really love to scrapbook, and feel the paper in my hands, and make something tangible to hold. So, blogging was just not doing it for me. I think I gave it a fair shot too.
My other hold up with it is, that I do not feel entirely safe putting info online. Ya, I put all the reasonable safety features I could on there...but it still never felt quite right. Then when 2 computer gurus, I trust, tell me that info is pretty much viewable by everyone(experienced hackers are smart) once it is online...well, I feel like there is enough of my info out there in cyberspace.
That is just how I feel about it, and I suppose if it is causing me anxiety....
it is probably not worth doing.
Although, I will continue to look at and comment on all of your blogs,
and I do love reading about the exciting things you all do.
So, Happy Blogging and Goodbye to Speaking Sherman!

1 comment:
Oh sad!!!
Well you better keep in touch on MSN or something! Gotta know whats goin on in your life too!!
Love you!
Post a Comment