Monday, July 7, 2008

Another school year completed!!! Yah-hoo!

The end of the school year has finally come for the kids...and they are soooo glad. This year round school stuff doesn't give the kids a summer break like I remember as a kid. Only a month this time, and then back to work! But, we get to stay up and watch fireworks while they are off, and celebrate Gabe's birthday too!
Anyway, here are some pictures from the last days of school, Hailey and Gabe both did really great on their CRT's (end of the year testing). Way to go, kids!!!



Then the crazyness began...check out these silly kids. (Jerry too!)

Gabe really reminds me of Danny sometimes, mostly when he is being silly! Love you Danny!
Hailey....what a goof!

I think that is nachos....yummy!



Giggling Gabe!


"Cooo-el Dude"

I love that hat on Hailey...so summery, even with the vampire look.

No comments: