Monday, July 14, 2008

HOT....HOT....HOT

So, it's July here, which means the temps are nice and toasty most of the day, that is in case you didn't know. I was being lazy and didn't want to get the pool down off the shelf in the garage for them. So, they figured out their own way to cool down.






Finally, after laughing at them doing this for a while, I had pity on them and got the pool down. It is the pool we got from Kaye when they were cleaning out their house in Bountiful. Thanks Kaye, we have used it a ton. We wish we could splash around in the ocean with you though!
So, the kids have successfully devised their own way to stay cool this summer. Way to go kids!!!! Hooooooooh, it's hot!

1 comment:

Andrea and Danny said...

That is the cutest thing I've ever seen! haha I've never seen kids get in a bucket with water.