We are kinda going back in time a little...but I thought it might be fun for you to see some of the excitement from Gabe's birthday party in July.
He wanted a Cars party -Lightning McQueen- so, we did what we could, and most of all had fun!
Loved this action shot....my cute little superhero kids.
Becki and Hailey had this funny fued going on the whole time...it was really fun to watch!
We had a Big waterballoon fight. Everyone was involved, and we all got pretty drenched. Becki came, not intending to get wet, and she was so wet that we had to dry her clothes in the dryer.
The only safe place was around the babies...so some of us took refuge there. ;)
Here is Gabe and a few of his friends...don't their expressions
Loved this action shot....my cute little superhero kids.
Becki and Hailey had this funny fued going on the whole time...it was really fun to watch!
We had a Big waterballoon fight. Everyone was involved, and we all got pretty drenched. Becki came, not intending to get wet, and she was so wet that we had to dry her clothes in the dryer.
The only safe place was around the babies...so some of us took refuge there. ;)
Here is Gabe and a few of his friends...don't their expressions seem too old to only be 5 and 6 year olds.


Opening presents, and blowing out candles on the cake are always the highlights of a birthday party, and I think Gabe liked these parts the best!

1 comment:
I was SOAKED...but it was fun!!! And the water actually felt really good!!! I'm sad though that I can't click on your pictures to make them bigger??? Cute post though!!
-Becki :)
Post a Comment