We are having a sad, sad day at our house. Our bird, Jet, saw an opportunity to be free, and took it. It was windy here yesterday, and the door didn't get shut all the way. The wind blew it back open, and Jet saw that as his moment to have an adventure. Well, we hope and pray that that is exactly what he is having... and that he made it through the 30 degree night.
We became very attached to him...and we thought he was close to us too. But, I guess the pull of the freedom string was just too strong to hold him back. The kids handled it quite well, I think Jerry and I had a harder time with it.
Anyway, here is our tribute to Jet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
So sorry about Jet. He seems like such a happy bird. I am sure he is pretty sorry by now that he left such a loving wonderful home. Hope you all get through the sadness.
Aahh. Poor Jet. And poor Sherman's! I hope you are feeling at least a little better by now.
Sad day J...I'm sorry...and hope you're doing alright with it!! I know how attached you are to animals!! We love you guys and should probably get together sometime!!!
Love you
Becki :)
I am so sorry about Jet, but I hope he is ok. I don't know why he would want to leave you.
I miss you!
Love,
Sienna
Post a Comment