Thursday, November 1, 2007

OoooooooOooooo Scary!

Halloween went as planned....and the kids had a blast. They are sitting and watching TV all day today....eating candy of course. I think they have sorted it a couple times, and compared with the other several times. But, I am glad they are off track right now. That way if they do get sick, they don't have to miss any school. Hailey was a unicorn...I couldn't get the make up right for her....so she looks a little strange.
But, I suppose, human faces can never be horse faces, huh?
Gabe was a mummy, and a very good one at that. Jerry took them out trick or treating with their friends, Anika and Taylor. I didn't get a good shot of the 4 of them together....but they were definitley good little goblins. Hope all of you had a fun and safe Halloween!!!
Here is Gabe getting started with the sorting process...I remember hours of that with my Halloween candy, anyone else remember that?
I decided to freak the kids out as a witch coming to the door. Their little faces as I opened the door were so cute. They just stared!!!!

2 comments:

DeAnn said...

Sounds like you had a great Halloween. The kids look great! And you too, JJ!

The Jones :) said...

Cute costumes!! I just tagged you though...check out my blog for details..:) Love ya