We left on on August 13, and here is some of what we saw on the way.
This is all we saw....ooooooooh ahhhhhh!
Check out the crow on the Harley....he was trying to get the saddle bags open. There was 2 on there for a bit, working together. They are so smart.
I didn't take a picture, I think I was in shock. But, there was this one bison leisurely walking down the center of the road. The cars were backed up sooooo far waiting for him to move, the kids got such a kick out of it.
We stayed at a hotel by Billings, they had a pool that was open for 24 hours, so yay. We swam at midnight. Then the kids literally cried to leave the pool, and then were completely asleep within seconds of putting their heads on the pillows.
Meet Salem Sue, the World's Largest Cow!
Hailey had to jump to try to touch the udders....and still couldn't reach.
Then after a crazy night of driving through western Minnesota, I started to see things in the road. You know, animals that weren't really there. I looked for somewhere to stay, and everywhere was booked. So, we slept in the car in a hotel parking lot. We woke up to a garbage truck. I guess that is what it feels like to be homeless?
I woke up, started driving again, and we ended up finding Paul Bunyan, I can't remember what that little town was called. But, Hailey had just learned all about him, so she posed with him.
Gabe on the other hand....well, he didn't budge. He was out!
We suprised Grandma Judy, she expected us to be in Fargo, ND. But, we were only an hour from their house. So, we made it. Whew!

No comments:
Post a Comment