
I am very blessed to see Gabe in a different light than most other people. Almost everyday, Gabe will give me a little note with a picture he has drawn. On these notes will be a picture of me(M), and him(G) and he has written that he loves me. It is the sweetest thing! I love to get those from him....I just keep saving them all because I can't bear to throw them out. They are so cute. This one I think is my favorite so far....check it out. Gabe has a big heart, there is no doubt in my mind of that. Thanks Gabe, I love you too!

1 comment:
That is so cute J!!! What a sweet boy!! By the way...no one back home thought that picture was as funny as we did!! Guess that's what happens when you see it at 3:30 A.M huh!! :)
Love you
-Becki :)
Post a Comment